Friday, September 11, 2009

Goodbye, Hello!

Hey everyone! This is Ivy! :) I was previously on and the owner of xIvy.org. I have moved from a domain to a free blogging platform, Blogger, because I don't feel like maintaining a domain site anymore. It is not fun anymore. I am easily irritated nowadays and the most irritating thing for me is to maintain xIvy.org. It was fun for having a domain for such a long time, but nahhs, domain site is not something I am interested in anymore. So I have moved here, HeyyIvy.blogspot.com! I hope you all understand. As for advertising, I am going to finish it up with the remaining advertisers here. Thanks for the support, everyone!

Well, I am waiting for my uncle Glen to come and drive my grandma and I out to his house, so my grandma can cook for our relatives that are coming later in the afternoon. My grandma is planning to cook curry and a Vietnamese dish, I think they're noodles. My aunt Betty called earlier to ask if I wanted to go out with her to get our nails done. As good as that sounds, I am not into that stuff. And plus, my finger is injured. :\ Stupid cut! Whatever. I should get ready now. I am going to take my computer with me as well, so I wouldn't be bored over there...

&EDIT [2:32pm]
I am going to contact my Affiliates about this new blog and then open this to the public &close xIvy.org. Contact me ASAP if you are an Affiliate that I have not contacted! 'Kay, thanks!

&EDIT [4:19pm]
Over the next few days, I will use my domain xIvy.org here on this blogger until the remaining time it has until expiration. Over the next few days...probably on a weekday because I will be busy this weekend to change it over.

Alright, I have to go back to helping my grandma cook for the family &relatives that are coming tonight. They should be here soon...

God bless the USA!

13 comments:

Quynh said...

NUU, you moveddd :[[ .

BUT OF COURSE I WANNA STAY AS AFFIES & i shall finish your rotational timing too :)

Chrys said...

Cool that you still have a site so you won't be completely gone :) I know what you mean about maintaining a site and it gets a little annoying sometimes because things just easily annoy me. But I'm gonna keep at it... for a while longer anyway. If you're ever looking for subdomain hosting though, you know where I'm at ;)

Anyhoots, have fun helping your grandad if you can, lol. And enjoy yourself with the relatives!

Chrys said...

Wow, sorry. I suck. I completely ignored your comment!! Replying nOW.

Sadly I don't have a mac anymore so I can't try out Snow Leopard. I really want to though because it sounds amazing, all the reviews are off the charts. Seems like Apple did something great ;)

Wow, good going on the books! Happy reading ;)

:) said...

sure i'd love to stay affies :p you're one of my top affiliates & it sucks that you have to move but blogger's good!

Bonnie said...

this blogger looks awesome (: i'd love to remain affiliates with you, so should i change your link to this one? let me know (:
aww you help cook? i just cause trouble so my grandma doesnt really ask me to help haha. yummmyyy.
aww, i saw your flickr picture of your cut, :/ i hate cuts :( sucks that you didnt get your nails done, i would love to get mine done haha :P

Marielle said...

Hey Ivy! :)
Of course, I love to stay affiliates with you.
You're so friendly and such, so why not?

hehe. I'm going to change your link later :)

Gillian said...

Hey Ivy! Awe I was so sorry to hear that you closed your domain, but I'm just glad that your still online and you have a blogging site now, woot! Of course I would still like to be affies, that is, if you still want to be affies with me. xD

I'll change your link asap.

Anyways, I can definitely understand your reasons for giving up your domain, there's a lot of work involved and a lot of people just aren't into it anymore.

Hope you have a nice time with your relatives. :)

Lacy said...

I would love to stay affies with youu.

Marielle said...

Hey Affie! I have a gift for you. Check my site to see and grab :)

[copy + paste]

Delilah said...

Hey, Ivy! (:
Awhh, well everyone needs a site that they could handle!
I still want to remain as an affiliate, tehee. :D
Well, hope you had fun cooking!
OOH, I love curry, ahah. ;D
Well what's up ?

Chrys said...

I know what you mean. I hate going to the doctor. I was in a particularly bad mood once, went to the doctor and he said, "well, you're clearly sick" I said, "no shit" without thinking and then felt bad after... still... kind of obvious that I'm sick, why would I be there otherwise??

Exactly!! Basically; dentists are liars. Hahha. Evil beings. Although I might be a bit biased. Lol.

Since late March... I needed a new computer and my grandma was buying so it couldn't be too expensive... so I didn't get a Mac :( I miss mac, it was amazing!!!

Cher said...

Yeah, I get that sometimes. I always want to start something on Blogger or LJ. Which reminds me, I'm starting a blogspot account and I was wondering if I could use your current coding as a basecode. I'm just hopeless at blogger coding. It's ok if you say no.

Anyways, have fun with your relatives! I always love eating with my uncle and grandma and all the others ;)

:) said...

i'm making a dollar or more over minimum wage but they still took it out of my pay even though it's cash blehh.

my mom has a bunch of coach bags and i have my own so i don't really want bags lol! i'm more into clothes now since i think fashion changes so much and it's hard to keep up!